The Can’t Stop Just One basketball club mission is to educate and empower Northwest Arkansas’ youth with confidence, commitment and integrity, so they can live a productive and successful tomorrow.
Together, our players, coaches, and families work with unyielding spirit to cultivate a safe and disciplined environment so every child can reach their full potential, develop their talents and increase their skills in the game of basketball and more importantly… life.
We also provide direct scholarship opportunities to the most needy of athletes, so athletes who truly want to participate will not be denied, due to lack of money.
- Our goal is to teach young athletes respect for themselves, their peers and their community by instilling a code of ethics built on honesty, responsibility and team work.
- Develop each player’s character by teaching the value of teamwork and sportsmanship through the game of basketball.
- Provide players with knowledge of the game by obtaining an excellent coaching staff who use instruction and techniques that are designed to improve skills and enable players to compete at a high level.
- Foster an atmosphere where working towards a common goal and achieving one’s potential is intertwined.
- Prepare players athletically, academically, and socially so they are ready to advance to the next level of play or stage of life.